Check-in time: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. If you expect to arrive after 6:00 pm, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out time: 11:00 am.
All guest rooms at Applegate are on the 2nd and 3rd floor of the house. Guests must be able to climb at least one flight of stairs to access guest rooms.
Our rates are for single or double occupancy only and do not include tax. Additional guests will be charged to stay in rooms.
Room rates posted are subject to availability and can change without prior notice.
Payment & Cancellation:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover for payments.
- The B&B does not accept walk-in guests. Bookings within 24 hours of a stay must be made by phone, otherwise, we ask that you make your reservation online.
- For the safety of our guests, we keep the exterior doors locked at all times. Guests will be given a code to open the front door.
- A 50% payment is required to confirm your reservation at Applegate Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Any cancellation made 60 days prior to your arrival date will be issued a full refund.
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to your arrival date will receive a refund, minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date but at least 14 days prior to your arrival date will be issued a 50% refund, minus a $25 cancellation fee. However, cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice prior to your arrival date will not be issued a refund.
- Pre-pay reservations will not receive a refund.
Please call the B&B Staff to make any cancellations. Cancellations will not be accepted via email.
No pets, please. Service animals are welcome.
Rental of guest rooms at the Applegate is designed with rest and relaxation in mind, and as a romantic getaway. We work hard to foster that environment. Our accommodations are not designed with small children in mind, so children younger than 12 years old are not allowed; children 12 years old and above are welcome in the company of primary guests 21 years of age or older.
However, our whole house rentals will accommodate families with children of all ages and would make a nice choice for a family getaway.
Gift certificates can be purchased by calling (314)261-3244. No refund will be offered for gift certificates that are not used by the expiration date. To utilize a gift certificate, please call the B&B.
Smoking & Candle Burning:
Smoking and or vaping are not allowed inside our historic home. Smoking is allowed in designated areas outside. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for any rooms where smoking or vaping has occurred.
The use of candles/incense is also prohibited in guest rooms.
If your stay results in any damages, stolen items, or broken items, damages will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest.
Access To The Bed & Breakfast:
For the safety of our guests, we keep the exterior doors locked at all times. Guests will be given a code to open the front door.
Registered Guests & Noise Control
- Only registered guests are allowed on the inside and outside areas of the Inn.
- Maximum occupancy per room is two, unless a third person fee has been paid and the additional guest has been registered.
- No loud music or noises. Guests are expected to be respectful to other guests of HS Clay Bed and Breakfast at all times during your stay.
Applegate Inn is privately owned and operated. The Innkeeper reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injuries, or the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
Any special clean-up fees or damages caused by the guest or anyone in their party will be charged to the credit card used to book stay.
- Robe replacement cost is $100 and towel replacement cost is $25.
The Applegate Inn Bed and Breakfast does not hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring their own, but for the safety and comfort of all our guests, please drink responsibly.
Complimentary Coffee & Tea:
Registered guests enjoy free complimentary water, soda, coffee and tea found in the kitchen.
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Applegate Inn. We are so glad to have you as our guest. The foregoing policies are enforced to ensure all our guests have a wonderful stay. When you book you are agreeing to abide by these rules. Please note we reserve the right to make any guest leave the B&B if violations of our policies occur. We do this in order to keep the best quality of stay for our other guests. No refunds will be given